1. Why do I need to make an appointment?
An appointment is needed to ensure that our consultant is available to assist you in finding a wedding gown that best suits your personal style.
2. How far in advance should I purchase my dress?
We suggest you order your wedding gown at least six to eight months before your wedding date to avoid rush fees as all gowns are special order.
3. What if my wedding is fewer than six months away?
Select Reem Acra gowns may be purchased a few months prior to your wedding, but a rush fee may be incurred to guarantee enough time for fittings and delivery.
4. What are the price ranges of your wedding gowns?
The starting price point for the Reem Acra Bridal Collection is $4,000. For pricing of a Reem Acra customized couture gown, please contact us directly at [email protected]
5. Do you ship internationally?
6. What should I bring to my appointment?
Bring an open mind, don’t be surprised if you find your dress on the first visit. Please bring inspiration photos from magazines, online and social media.
7. Is there a maximum number of people I can bring to an appointment?
We recommend a maximum of 3 guests.
8. How many fittings will I need?
Two or three fittings are typically required. However, more fittings will be scheduled if necessary. Following your final fitting, we will press and pack your gown to be shipped or taken home.
9. What is a Trunk Show?
Trunk shows are events during which the most recent Reem Acra collection is previewed. They feature the latest styles not yet in stores as well as gowns not offered in stores due to the price or complexity of the design. If you find a Reem Acra wedding gown at a trunk show, be prepared to purchase it before the event ends as it may no longer be available at the store once the event is over.